|Job title:||Programme Coordinator|
|About us:||Soccer For Dreamers is a Non-Governmental Organisation whose mission is to provide underprivileged young players, particularly in Ghana, with access to soccer gear, facilities, and support. Through donations, educational programs, and empowerment initiatives, we aim to help these young players pursue their dreams and maximise their potential on and off the soccer field. We are committed to creating lasting positive change through the beautiful game. Click here to learn more
Our flagship programme, Ubuntu, is an online educational platform offering pertinent development skills and training to our beneficiaries in preparation for a successful career.
|About the role:
|Reporting to the CEO, the programme coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the organisation. This will involve contributing to the strategic development of the organisation and coordination of programmes, services and managing the flagship programme Ubuntu. The successful applicant will also manage the relationship with key stakeholders of the organisation from beneficiaries to corporate and professional benefactors.
|Responsibilities:||The successful applicant will, under the leadership and direction of the CEO
· Liaise and actively pursue corporates in Ghana for sponsorship, partnerships and other company related matters.
· Manage the website of the organisation.
· Manage the digital marketing for all aspects of the organisation including Soccer for Dreamers, Ubuntu and affiliated programmes.
· Create and manage periodic newsletters.
· Perform general administrative activities.
· Write grant applications to raise funds.
· Manage the Brand
· Work on other related/partner organisations like Jouer Designs and Avodah
|The successful applicant will possess the following:
· A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
· Excellent written and oral Communication skills
· Good digital marketing skills
· Must have completed undergraduate studies with 1-2 years working experience.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· The desired candidate must be very organized and must have the ability to multitask and work excellently in a team.
This position requires that the job holder is very proactive, takes initiative, and displays a high level of maturity and confidentiality in handling issues that come to his/her attention.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter to this email by Friday 15th September 2023: [email protected]